If you use the Complete Search as the basis for your search card, you may want to change the default value for some of the check boxes like “Display Folders” or “Search all versions.” The method to do this is not clear in the Administration Guide for 2011 and isn’t explained in the Help. It’s not hard, just hard to find!
- Open the Card Editor and open the search card.
- Go to the Card menu and select Default Values.
- In the Default values window, select “Click here to add variable.”
Scroll down and select the variable such as Find Files, Find Folders, or Search Previous Versions.
- Click in the Value column and enter 0 to uncheck.
- Repeat for any other variables.
Trackback from your site.